Piano Adventures® is an exciting, comprehensive piano method that teaches children analysis, creativity and musical expression.
The Level 2B Lesson & Theory Book provides:
- A step-by-step approach to scale technique, primary chords (I, IV, V7), and transposition
- A wide range of musical styles from jazz to classical, including melodies of Bach, Beethoven, Haydn, and Dvořák
- Pianistic fingerings to build technique and movement across the keyboard
- Expressive pieces with teacher duets that build articulation and phrasing
- Discovery questions, creative activities, and theory pages to develop the student’s “musical mind”
- An included CD featuring imaginative, orchestrated accompaniments which encourage expressive playing, rhythmic accuracy, and practice time