Terms and Conditions
This is a legal document and in placing an order with massonmusic.com it’s accepted that you have read and understand the terms and conditions as set out below and agree to be bound by them. This contract will only commence between you and massonmusic.com when an order is received from you. massonmusic.com reserves the right of refusal of any order.
As product description, availability and prices can change, Masson Music will not warrant the accuracy of information on this site. While all due care is taken we are also not responsible for any typographical errors in pictures, descriptions and prices.
In order to purchase products and services as listed on the site, you must register as per the site with the appropriate information. This information must be truthful and accurate and maintained by you, should our customer service need to contact you at any time. We would request that you contact Masson Music immediately should any unauthorised use of your account occur or any breach of security.
You hereby authorise Masson Music to debit your credit card or other methods of payment of goods and services. Payments can be made within Australia via the following
Credit Card. We accept both Visa and Master Card through the PayPal gateway.
PayPal. This gateway is also available for payment.
You, as an account holder acknowledge Masson Music’s ownership of the following:
- All rights to intellectual property
- International copyrights, patents
- Trademarks, trade secrets and any other materials provided throughout the site is owned or held by Masson Music and or company suppliers associated with Masson Music.
All prices are listed in Australian Dollars and include GST.
The return of any items is subject to the following conditions
Items Accepted for Return
- Faulty product
- Incorrect supply
- Non-compliance with the manufacturer’s specifications.
- Goods to be returned within 7 days of purchase. Outside this time frame is not acceptable.
- Authorisation for the return of products must be obtained prior to the return of the goods, otherwise it will not be accepted. A return Authorization Form is available by contacting Masson Music directly.
- The Original Masson Music Invoice must accompany the goods.
- Products are returned at the purchaser’s expense, and responsibility is the purchaser’s until received by Masson Music.
- Any products damaged in transit to the customer will be replaced by Masson Music.
- Any evidence of usage or misuse eg. Marks and or minor damage will not be accepted.
- Opened products will not be accepted unless faulty.
- Returned products will be exchanged for the same or similar products, or a Masson Music credit will apply.
- Any refunds are at the discretion of Masson Music and verified prior to the return of any goods.
- Freight components are not refundable.
- Revision of this policy may occur from time to time by Masson Music without notice.
Items Not Accepted for Return
- Due to copyright, any printed material eg. Print music in any form. Recorded music / CD/ DVD. Software in any form.
- Should a customer have a change of mind; all purchases are binding.
- For hygiene purposes any blowing products eg. Reeds, mouth organs, percussion products, wind instruments and any other associated products.
- Packaged consumables eg. Guitar strings, cables etc.
Special Orders are treated as firm orders and not accepted for return.
Anyone is free to access massonmusic.com anonymously without any disclosure of information.
Masson Music does not collect or hold personal information other than what is provided via the site with regard to the opening of an account.
All personal information is held by Masson Music and is not disclosed to a third party without the clients consent. This may be overridden by law enforcement agencies in regard to investigations of illegal activities.
Masson Music does from time to time collect data in regards to clients viewing experiences thus helping us to improve the site and to be more user friendly.
The data collected is only statistical information and not of a personal nature in any way.
This policy is constantly under review and subject to change without notice.
On all small to medium items, these are shipped within Australia. Should you require further information please do not hesitate to email us for further options.
Freight is non refundable. The risk of the goods passes to the customer upon delivery to the given address.
For international orders, please contact us via email to discuss prices, freight and payments. Upfront payment via direct deposit is required for all international orders. We do not accept credit card payments for overseas purchases. NB Any taxes and duties related outside of Australia will be at the purchaser’s expense.
Orders may be placed by phone or online via the website www.massonmusic.com
Masson Music reserves the right of acceptance of orders and will contact you via phone or email to confirm. We will do our utmost to provide quality customer service at all time and therefore request that the correct delivery information be supplied at the time of order placement.
The risk of the goods passes to the customer upon delivery to the given address.
Orders may be placed by phone or online via the website www.massonmusic.com
While most items displayed on the Masson Music website are normally in stock, please note that some products may need to be ordered from suppliers, and some delays could occur depending upon availability from those suppliers. We will do our utmost to contact you as soon as possible should disruption occur to your delivery.
All products displayed on the site are covered under the Suppliers limited warranties. Terms of these warranties may vary depending on the supplier.
For further information either call +61 7 33492006 or email email@example.com
Subject to this agreement Masson Music agrees to grant a limited, non transferable, non-exclusive licence for the following. All items under this agreement are copyright protected. These must be retained on all or any copies thereof.
Masson Music reserves the right to change the terms under this licence at any time without prior notice.
The only alterations permitted by massonmusic.com are in relation to transposition via the application supplied or third party recommended for use on the massonmusic.com site.
- To print one (1) physical copy for your sole use (in the case of Print Music), unless otherwise notified
- To install one (1) application on your computer solely for your use in conjunction with that service
The following will apply
- You are not permitted to download the said material to any computer, or any other computer storage device, thus enabling you to make copies in any form.
- You are not permitted to modify the work in any way whatsoever.
- Restrictions apply to any form of distribution, resale, loan, rental or sub licence of the material.
- Applications, these will follow as no.2 (Under the heading Digital License)
To use this digital download facility on massonmusic.com you will be responsible for the following compatible hardware, printer and other related equipment. This must be kept in good working order. A high-speed internet connection to access the services.
Masson Music will not be liable for any issues relates to internet connection, or equipment failure. Eg. The inability to print an item due to your equipment, that being a computer, printer or any other related equipment.
Any reference to third party software eg. Scorch, Windows media player etc. should be taken as advice with no guarantee of performance.
For any issues with third party software, they should be taken up with the relevant company concerned. Any licence agreement with a Third Party Software provider has no relevance to this licence agreement.
We/ massonmusic.com may terminate this agreement for any reason.
Upon termination all licenses will cease and massonmusic.com will have no liability to you for the termination of this agreement. Following termination, the following headings will still be in effect. LICENSE RESTRICTIONS and COPYRIGHT.
1513 LOGAN RD, MT GRAVATT
QUEENSLAND AUSTRALIA 4122
p +61 7 33492006
f +617 33492114